Up to -5%
Early Booking 2023, up to -5% off your accommodation on selected dates.Take advantage
Share this property sale ad
Sublime mountain chalet located in the pretty hamlet of Morel
This pretty mountain chalet in the hamlet of Morel combines modernity and authenticity. The materials chosen are in keeping with Savoyard know-how, with stone slates, old three-ply wood and gouged wood parquet flooring.
The contemporary furniture, made up of pieces by well-known designers, highlights the spaces and reflects the desire to connect the main rooms to the view and the light.
Benefits of this property:
- Unoverlooked location in the heart of nature
- Large living room with 5-metre windows opening onto a terrace and balcony
- Modern furnishings
This sublime mountain chalet is located in the small hamlet of Morel. Its location favours nature, it is surrounded by trees and its view, not overlooked, gives onto the mountain. The charm of the house lies in the light-filled living room with its many windows and high ceilings. With an impressive surface area, this room is illuminated by its 5-metre high windows, and comprises a lounge area, a dining area, an open-plan kitchen and a laundry room.
It opens onto a terrace and a balcony facing west. The entrance is via a small chalet which overlooks the property. The access to the chalet is via a staircase which leads to the living areas.
Decorated by Anne-Sophie and Jean-Marc Mouchet, this chalet combines Savoyard savoir-faire with its stone roofs, its three-ply wood, its wool textures and its spectacular gouged wood floor.
The property is composed:
On the ground floor :
- A small chalet comprising an entrance hall with cupboards
- 2 parking spaces outside
- Recharging station for electric vehicle
Level - 1
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with high ceilings and en-suite bathroom with shower and WC
- Large living room with high ceilings comprising;
- Open plan kitchen
- Dining room
- Central fireplace
- Utility room/ cupboards
- Storage room
- Terrace and balcony overlooking the mountain, not overlooked.
Level - 3
- TV room
- Hamman + independent WC
- 1 independent WC
- Bedroom 2 - double bed (180X200) with en-suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 3 - double bed (180x200) with en-suite bathroom with shower
The rooms open onto a balcony
Level - 4
- Bedroom 4 - two single beds with en-suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 5 - double bed (180x200) with en-suite bathroom with bath and WC
- Separate WC
Services included :
- Personalized welcome
- Welcome products
- Beds made on arrival
- Linen provided
- Regular cleaning of the flat
- Concierge service
Stay in this flat as if you were in a hotel thanks to our 5* Mountain Majord'Home concierge service.
A truly tailor-made service with endless possibilities.
Our teams are at your disposal to organise your stay and offer you a complete range of services to make your holiday easier.
Pets are not allowed and this accommodation is non-smoking.
Tourist tax is charged at the current rate (for all persons over 18 years old)
Amount of the uncollected deposit: 8000€
This property is presented by:
+33 (0)4 79 08 90 00
42 rue des jeux Olympiques
73550 Méribel, France